Epcot Food and Wine Festival
September 19 - November 10, 2014 - a record 53 days long!
Details for 2014's Festival haven't been released yet, but we'll update as soon as they are!
- 2014 Photos
- Festival Highlights
- Welcome Center
- Eat to the Beat Concert schedule
- Dining Experiences
- Signature Dinners
Celebrating its 19th year, the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival will be held from September 19 - November 10. Your Epcot admission is all that's needed to participate in this popular event!
The Festival Welcome Center features a Wine Shop where you can purchase your favorite selection as well as other event souvenirs.
There are marketplaces featuring food, wine and beer. The appetizer-sized portions usually range in price from $4.00 - $8.00 (drinks range from $3-$6) and provide the perfect opportunity to try the traditional cuisine from around the world.
The International Food and Wine Festival will play host to seminars, tasting events and sumptuous dinners overseen by top Disney Chefs as well as renowned guest Chefs.
The event is once again sponsored by Chase, who offers the Disney Rewards Visa Card and Disney Visa Debit Card. Cardholders will have access to the Chase Lounge at the Festival, located on the third floor of the American Pavilion. Complimentary beverages will be served and electronic charging stations will be available daily from 11:00am - park closing. Just present your Disney Visa Card to gain access to the Lounge.
- Patagonia Marketplace - combines the flavors of Argentina and Chile. The kiosk will serve a spicy salmon dish - a Verlasso salmon with quinoa salad and arugula chimichurri. Two Chilean wines will be offered: Cono Sur Bicicleta Viognier and Cono Sur Bicicleta Pinot Noir Rose.
- Farm Fresh Marketplace will replace the Florida Local Marketplace - serving local flavors, such as a "Bacon and Eggs" dish with applewood-smoked, pepper-coated bacon, sweet corn, potatoes, Hollandaise and pickled jalepenos. There will also be a griddled yard bird (chicken) with braised greens. Drinks will include Orlando Brewing Company's I-4 IPA and Salt Lake City's Uinta Brewing Company's Ba Ba Black Lager.
- Brazil Marketplace's new dish will be Mocequa de Pescado, tilapia with a coconut lime sauce and steamed rice. They will also feature crispy pork belly with black beans, onions, avocado and cilantro; pao de queijo (Brazilian cheese bread) and cocados (coconut candy).
- Polish Marketplace - will offer a new sauerkraut pierogi and pork goulash.
- "Sunday Mornings with..." - a plated brunch featuring a baker or pastry chef, who will create three desserts for sampling.
- "Boot Camp Series" - interactive challenge event.
- "Food for Thought" - a celebrity cookbook event on Friday mornings.
- Celebrity chefs will be attendance: Warren Brown, Dean Max, Allen Susser, Rock Harper, Erika Davis, Jennifer Hill Booker, Paula DaSilva, Dana Herbert, Jerome Brown, Duskie Estes, John Stewart, Gale Gand, Jamie Deen, and "Cake Boss" Buddy Valastro.
Tip: Purchase a Food & Wine Festival gift card to pay your way around the World Showcase. It's much easier than trying to dig for cash or credit cards as you go from location to location.
**All celebrity guests, events and dinners are subject to change without notice.
2013 Festival map
Tip: Get a map when you enter the park and circle the items and locations that you definitely want to try. It will help you pace yourself so you don't fill up at the first few stands.
Prices of the menu samples usually range from $4.00 - $8.00.
- American Adventure Coffee Cart
- Apple maple spice latte, hot or iced
- Beef tenderloin tips berbere style with okra, jalepenos, tomato and pap; South African bobotie with turkery and mushrooms (gluten free; MAN Vintners Chenin Blanc; Fairview Pinotage; The Wolftrap Red: Syrah, Mourvedre and Viognier
- Garlic Shrimp with Roasted Tomatoes, Lemon Myrtle and Rapini (gluten free); Grilled Lamp Chop with Mint Pesto and Potato Crunchies (gluten free); Pavlova (Crispy Meringue Shell with Fresh Driscoll's Berries and Vanilla Custard); Coopers Brewery, Original Pale Ale; Chateau Tanuda Grand Barossa Dry Riesling
- Potato and Leek Waffle with beer-braised Beef; Belgian Waffle with Warm Chocolate Ganache and Whipped Cream; Belgain Waffle with Berry Compote featuring Driscoll's Berries and Whipped Cream; Hoegaarden; Stella Artois; Leffe Blonde; Chilled Coffee featuring Godiva Chocolate Liqueur; Belgian Beer Flight:Hoegaarden, Stella Artois, Leffe Blonde, Stella Artois Cidre
- Block & Hans
- Rovert Mondavi, Fume Blanc; The Great American Wine Company, Chardonnay; The Great American Wine Company, Red Blend; Robert Mondavi, Cabernet Sauvignon; Domaine Chandon Brut Sparkling Blanc de Noir; Still River Winery Apple Ice Wine
- Mocequa de pescado: Regal Springs premium tilapia with coconut lime sauce and steamed rice (gluten free); Crispy pork belly with black beans, tomato and cilantro (gluten free); Pao de queijo: Brazilian cheese bread; Cocada: Brazilian coconut candy; Kaiser Brewery Xingu Black Beer, Carnaval Moscato Sparkling White Wine; Tannat Reserve; Frozen Caipirinha
- Brewer's Collection
- Radeberger Pilsner; BraufactuM Colonia; BraufactuM Palor; Schofferhofer Grapefruit; Altenmunster Oktoberfest; BraufactuM Roog; BraufactuM Darkon; BraufactuM Progusta IPA; Beer flight 1: Radeberger Pilsner, BraufactuM Colonia, BraufactuM Palor and Schofferhofer Grapefruit; Beer flight 2: Altenmunster Oktoberfest, BraufactuM Roog, BraufactuM Darkon and BraufactuM Progusta IPA
- Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup; Seared Rainbow Trout with Bacon, Frisee and Maple Minus 8 Vinaigrette (gluten free); "Le Cellier" Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle Butter Sauce (gluten free); La Face Neige Apple Ice Wine; La Face Neige Sparkling; Moosehead Lager; Mission Hill Family Estate Syrah
- Beijing roasted duck in steamed bun with hoisin sauce; Mongolian beef in a steamed bun with chili mayo; Black pepper shrimp with Sichuan noodles; Chicken potstickers; Tsing Tao Beer; Francis Ford Coppola Su Yuen Riesling; Francis Ford Coppola Su Yuen Syrah; Kung Fu Punch with Vodka and triple sec; Happy Lychee with tequila and Vodka; Mango green tea with popping bubbles
- Craft Beers
- Sierra Nevada, Kellerweis; Dogfish Head Craft Brewery, Punkin Ale; Shiner Brewery, Wild Hare Pale Ale; Abita Brewing Company, Purple Haze; Goose Island, 312 Urban Wheat Ale; Florida Beer Company, Sunshine State Pils; Magic Hat Brewery, Dream Machine IPL; Terrapin Beer Company, Rye Pale Ale; Beer Flight 1: Sierra Nevada, Kellerweis; Dogfish Head Craft Brewery, Punkin Ale; Shiner Brewery, Wild Hare Pale Ale; Abita Brewing Company, Purple Haze; Beer flight 2: Goose Island, 312 Urban Wheat Ale; Florida Beer Company, Sunshine State Pils; Magic Hat Brewery, Dream Machine IPL; Terrapin Beer Company, Rye Pale Ale
- Desserts and Champagne
- Dessert Trio: Passion fruit coconut creamsicle, blueberry lime cheesecake roll and chocolate espresso opera cake; Guylian Belgian chocolate seashell truffles; Nicolas Feuillatte Rose; Moet & Chandon Nectar Imperial; Ruinart Blanc de Blanc; Dom Perignon; Frozen S'mores featuring Monin Toasted Marshmallow Syrup
- Farm Fresh
- Nueske's Pepper Bacon hash with sweet corn, potatoes, hollandaise and picked jalepenos (gluten free); Griddled "yard bird" with braised greens (gluten free); Orlando Brewing Company, I-4 IPA; Ba Ba Black Lager, Uinta Brewing Company; Duke's Cold Nose Brown Ale, Bold City Brewery; Florida Cracker Belgian Style White Ale, Cigar City Brewery; Florida Orange Groves, Key Limen-Key Lime Wine; Chateau St. Michelle & Dr. Loosen Eroica Riesling; St. Francis Old Vines Zinfandel; Beer Flight: I-4 IPA, Ba Ba Black Lager, Duke's Cold Nose Brown Ale and Florida Cracker Belgian Style White Ale
- Fife & Drum
- Ghirardelli ice cream sundae; Mmmhops Pale Ale
- Tartelette aux escargots: Escargot tart with garlci, spinach, bacon and parmesan; Gratin de crozet de savoie: Wheat pasta gratin with mushrooms and Gruyere cheese; Boeuf Bourguignon (braised short ribs in cabernet with mashed potatoes); Creme Brulee caramel fleur de sel: Sea Salt caramel creme brulee topped with caramelized sugar; Beer Kronenbourg Blanc 1664; Chardonnay, Macon-Villages, La Cote Blanche; Cabernet Sauvignon, Bordeaux, Chateau Bonnet; Sparkling Pomegranate Kir; La Passion Martini Slush: vodka, Grey Goose Le Citron, cranberry and passion fruit juice
- Schinken Nudel (Pasta Gratin with Ham and Cheese); Roast Bratwurst in a Pretzel Roll; Berliner: Yeast doughnut filled with apricto jam; Altenmunster Oktoberfest; J&H Selbach Bernkasteler Kurfurstlay Riesling Kabinett; Selbach-Oster Mosel Riesling Spatlese; J&H Selbach Bernkasteler Kurfurstlay Riesling Auslese; Kallstadter Kobnert Spaetburgunder Spatlese Dry Barrique Style
- Vegetarian moussaka; Griddled Greek Cheese with Pistachios and Honey (gluten free); Chicken Gyro with Tzatziki Sauce; Spanakopita; Domaine Skouras Moscofilero; Domaine Siglas Assyrtiko/Athiri; Alpha Estate Axia Syrah-Xinomavro; Tzatziki martini featuring Crop Organic Cucumber Vodka and BOLS Natural Yoghurt Liqueur
- Kalua Pork Slider with Sweet and Sour Dole Pineapple Chutney and Spicy Mayonnaise; Tuna Poke with Seaweed Salad and Lotus Root Chips; Kona Brewing Company's Big Wave Golden Ale; Kona Brewing Company Castaway IPA; Maui Splash Sweet Pineapple Wine; Aulani Sunrise featuring Sammy's Beach Bar Rum
- Hops and Barley
- Artisan cheese plate featuring Cabot Cloth wrapped cheddar, Purple Haze chevre goat cheese and Cave Man blue cheese; Baked lobster alfredo; Florida grass fed beed slider with pimento cheese; Fresh baked carrot cake with Craisins and cream cheese icing; Samuel Adams Octoberfest; New Belgium Brewing Company Snapshot; Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat; Leinenkugel's Seasonal Shandy; La Crema Sonoma Coast Chardonnay; Julia's Vineyard Pinot Noir, Cambria Estate Winery; Beer flight: Samuel Adams Octoberfest; New Belgium Brewing Company Snapshot; Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat; Leinenkugel's Seasonal Shandy
- Intermissions Cafe
- Southwest chicken wrap; Vegan trio; Fruit and cheese plate; Side salad; Grapes; Tuna salad with pita; Asian chicken salad; Key lime tart; Brownie; J Vineyard Pinot Gris (wine on tap); Franciscan Chardonnay (wine on tap); Di Seno Malbec (wine on tap); Acrobat Pinot Noir (wine on tap); MARTINI Prosecco; Caposaldo Sweet Sparkling Peach Moscato; Iron Horse Fairy Tale Cuvee; Medall Light Beer; Einstok Icelandic White Ale; Angry Orchard Hard Cider - Crisp Apple; Assorted soft drinks; Dasani water
- Lobster and Seafood Fisherman's Pie; Kerrygold Cheese Selection: Reserve Cheddar, Dubliner with Irish Stout, Skellig; Warm Chocolate Pudding with Kerrygold Irish Cream Liqueur Custard (gluten free); Guinness Draught; Bunratty Meade Honey Wine; Bunratty Potcheen Chilled Irish Coffee; Kerrygold Irish Cream Liqueur
- Ravioli alla caprese: cheese ravioli, tomato sauce, mozzarella, parmesan and basil; Filetto di pollo, con funghi al marsala: chicken tenderloin, cremini mushrooms, marsala sauce and ciabatta bread; Cannoli al Cioccolato (Chocolate-Covered Cannoli filled with Ricotta, Chocolate, and Candied Fruit); Moretti Lager Beer; Moretti La Rossa Beer; Prosecco; Pinot Grigio Placido; Chianti Placido; Frozen primavera with limoncello and tequila
- Spicy Hand Roll (Tuna & Salmon with Kazan Volcano Sauce); Teriyaki gyoza bun: steamed bun filled with chicken, vegetables and sweet teriyaki sauce; Chirashizushi: Salmon, shrimp, crab and egg served over seaweed salad and ginger rice; Kirin Draft Beer; Sake: Kikusui Ginjo; Sake Sunrise; Sparkling Peach Sake Gell
- Liberty Inn
- Hess Shirtail Chardonnay; SIMI Cabernet Sauvignon
- Shrimp Taco: fried shrimp, pickled habanero pepper and onions on a flour tortilla; Taco de Ribeye with Salsa de Chipotle; Sweet corn cheese cake; Dos Equis Beer; Sangria; Tequila Flight; Mango-strawberry Margarita
- Kefta Pocket (Ground Seasoned Beef in a Pita Pocket); Spicy shrimp roll with cilantro and mint sauce; Baklava; Casa Beer; Guerouane White; Sangria, Mimosa Royale: sparkling wine and orange juice topped with orange liqueur
- New Zealand
- Marinated Green Lip Mussels with Garlic butter and toasted bread crumbs; Venison Sausage with Pickled Mushrooms, baby arugula and black currant reduction; Lamb meatball with spicy tomato chutney; Kim Crawford Pinot Gris; Mohua Sauvignon Blanc; Kim Crawford Un-Oaked Chardonna;, Kim Crawford Pinot Noir
- NEW! Patagonia
- Beef empanada; Grilled beef skewer with chimichurri sauce and boniato puree (gluten free); Roasted Verlasso salmon with quinoa salad and arugula chimichurri (gluten free); Pascual Toso Sparkling Brut; Terrazas Reserva Malbec; Cono Sur Bicicleta Viognier; Cono Sur Bicicleta Pinot Noir Rose
- Kielbasa and Potato Pierogies with Caramelized Onions and Sour Cream; Sauerkraut pierogi with pork goulash; Okocim Brewery, Okocim O.K. Beer; Blaufraenkische Donausonne, Hungarian Wine; Frozen Szarlotka (apple pie) featuring Zubrowka Bison Grass Vodka
- Puerto Rico
- Ensalada de carrucho: Caribbean conch salad with onion, tomato and cilantro (gluten free); Carne guisada con arroz blanco: slow-braised beef with Puerto Rican-grown rice (gluten free); Friturias: Sorullitos (sweet polenta fries) and bolitas de queso (cheese fritter with mayo ketchup); FlanCocho: vanilla caramel custard with chocolate coffee cake; Gasolina Sangriiia; Medalla light beer; Frozen San Juan Breeze; Frozen San Juan Breeze with Don Q Limon Floater; Chilled Club Caribe Mango Rum (neat)
- Refreshment Cool Post
- Mango Star featuring African Starr Rum; frozen yogurt
- Refreshment Port
- Croissant doughnut; fried shrimp with Dole pineapple sweet and sour sauce; fried chicken chunks with Dole pineapple sweet and sour sauce; Dole Fruit Squish'ems! Apple-Strawberry; Dole Whip soft-serve; Dole Whip soft-serve with creme de cacao white; Dragon Berry Refresher featuring Bacardi Dragon Berry Rum
- Vegetarian Haggis with Neeps and Tatties-Griddled Vegetable Cake with Rutabaga and Mashed Potatoes; Fresh potato pancake with smoked Scottish salmon and herb sour cream (gluten free); Seared sea scallop with spinach-cheddar gratin and crispy bacon (gluten free); Crannachan: traditional Scottish dessert trifle; Innis & Gunn Original; Loch Lomond featuring Glenfiddich 12 year; Glenfiddich Scotch Flight (12, 15 and 18 year)
- Lemongrass Chicken Curry with Coconut and Jasmine Rice (gluten free); Seared Mahi Mahi with Jasmine Rice and "Singa" Sauce; Tiger Beer; Marqués de Cáceres Satinela; Singapore Sling featuring Hendrick's Gin and Cherry Herring
- South Korea
- Kimchi Dog with Spicy Mustard Sauce; Lettuce Wrap with Roast Pork and Kimchi Slaw; Bokbunjajoo: Bohae Black Raspberry Wine; iCing Grapefruit Sparkling Rice Brew; Soju Fruit Slushy featuring Jinro Chaisul Soju
- Blackened Chick'n Breast, farro wheat and spicy gumbo sauce featuring Gardein Chick'n Breast; CraB'less CraB Cake with pepper slaw and Cajun remoulade featuring Gardein; Chocolate-blood orange cupcake with tofu icing; Red Bridge Ale; The Vegan Vine Chardonnay; Paperboy Red; Fresh Watermelon Juice
The Welcome Center is located in Future World East between Mission: SPACE and Universe of Energy. Open daily from 9:00 am - park close. At the Festival Center, stop by the Information Desk from 9:00 am - 7:30 pm to get any of your Food & Wine Festival questions answered. Guests can also get their Marketplace Discovery Passport Completion Stamp here.
- Merchandise Shops -
- Pick up Festival logo merchandise at the Stockpot Shop, such as pins, shirts, hats, aprons, kitchenware and artwork.
- At the Festival Center Wine Shop, browse through hundreds of wines that have been showcased at the Festival.
- Wine/Beverage seminars: Learn tips from a wine or beverage expert and sample the selections. Daily at 12:00, 2:00 and 4:00 pm. Cost is $14, tax included. Call 407-WDW-FEST to book.
- Culinary demonstrations: These 45-minute demonstrations will give you tips and samples from chefs and beverage professionals. Mon-Sat at 1:00, 3:00, and 5:00 pm, Sundays at 1:00 and 5:00pm. Cost is $14, tax included. Call 407-WDW-FEST to book.
- Mixology Seminars: Learn how to prepare both trendy and classic cocktails from a professional mixologist. Daily at 6:00 pm. Cost is $15. Call 407-WDW-FEST to book.
- Back to Basics - Pick up tips from the pros to make your next dinner party a success. Festival Welcome Center, Spotlight Stage. Fridays-Sundays 12:15, 2:15, 4:15 and 6:15pm.
- The Chocolate Experience: From Bean to the Bar, hosted by Ghirardelli Chocolate Company. Chocolate sculptures will be on display from the Walt Disney World Resort Pastry chefs. Sample chocolate, purchase drinking chocolate, select a wine and chocolate pairing and shop for Ghirardelli chocolates. Daily from 9:00am - park close.
- Book Signings and Meet & Greets: Meet authors and other personalities speaking at the Festival. There will be the opportunity for you to get your purchased books and merchandise items autographed. Check daily schedules.
- Bottle Signings: Meet the winemakers and get your purchased bottle of wine autographed. Check daily schedules.
- back to top -
As with all Disney events, themed entertainment is part of the festivities. Visitors to the Food and Wine Festival can “Eat to the Beat!”
The following line-up of performers is scheduled for the 2014 "Eat to the Beat" Concert Series:
09/19 - 09/21 - Jo Dee Messina - NEW!
09/22 - 09/23 - The Pointer Sisters
09/24 - 09/25 - Rick Springfield - NEW!
09/26 - 09/27 - Christopher Cross
09/28 - 09/29 - Hanson
09/30 - 10/02 - Air Supply
10/03 - 10/05 - Starship (starring Mickey Thomas)
10/06 - 10/08 - Sugar Ray
10/09 - 10/10 - Fuel
10/11 - 10/12 - Sister Hazel
10/13 - 10/14 - TBD
10/15 - 10/16 - Billy Ocean
10/17 - 10/19 - Night Ranger
10/20 - 10/22 - Smash Mouth
10/23 - 10/24 - Jim Brickman - NEW!
10/25 - 10/26 - Los Lonely Boys - NEW!
11/01 - 11/02 - 38 Special
11/03 - 11/05 - Boyz II Men
11/06 - 11/07 - David Cook - NEW!
11/08 - 11/10 - Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
Performances are at 5:30, 6:45 and 8:00 at the America Gardens Theater.
- back to top -
Disney Visa cardholders can book special events two days earlier than the general public - on July 29 and July 30 from 7:00am-11:00pm EST.
Premium events can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
*All prcies are listed with gratuity, but without tax. Theme park admission is required for all events. Call 407-WDW-FEST to book.
NEW Boot Camp Series: This 2-hour interactive adventure will allow you to explore your Inner Chef and gain culinary confidence. Take your pick from five different boot camps:
- Food and Wine Pairings 101, Master Sommelier Andrea Robinson, 9/21/14
- Chocolate, Graycliff Chocolatier Erika Davis, 10/5/14
- Cake Decorating, Gabrielle Parisi of Carlo's Bakery in Hoboken NJ, 10/12/14
- Pickling 101, Allen Susser of Chef Allen's in Hollywood FL, 10/19/14
World ShowPlace Events Pavilion East Hall, select Sundays 1:00-3:00pm, $119 per person.
NEW Dining Through the Decades, A Tribute to Walt Disney: October 24, $99 or $119 per person
NEW Epcot International Food & Wine Festival - Boot Camp Series interactive epicurean adventure: September 21, October 5, 12, 19, November 2, $119 per person
NEW Experience Puerto Rico - The All Star Island: September 20, $99 per person
NEW Food for Thought: Celebrity chefs will share tips, memories and food inspired by their cookbooks.
- Norman Van Aken, Norman's at The Ritz Carlton in Grande Lakes, Orlando FL, 9/19/14
- Robert Irvine, Robert Irvine's nosh in Bluffton SC, 9/26/14
- Andrew Zimmern, Andrew Zimmern's Canteen in St. Louis Park MN, 10/10/14
- Jamie Deen, The Lady and Sons in Savannah GA, 10/11/14
- Rick Bayless, Frontera Grill & Topolobampo in Chicago IL 10/17/14
- Bryan Voltaggio, VOLT/Lunchbox/RangeFamily/MealAggio in Frederick MD, 10/24/14
- Cat Cora, Ocean Restaurant by Cat Cora in Sentosa Island Singapore, 10/31/14
Fridays, plus Saturday October 11, 10:00-11:45am, $169 per person.
NEW Italian White Truffle & Wine Pairing Dinner: A five-course dinner featuring white truffles and the atmosphere of an Italian summer villa. October 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, $295 per person
NEW Mediterranean Food & Wine Pairing: A five-course dinner served in the atmosphere of the Moroccan seashore. Spice Road Table, Morocco Wednesdays 1:00-3:00pm, $55 per person
NEW Shake and Indulge Like the French featuring Grand Marnier: This event is sponsored by Grand Marnier, the number one liqueur in France. You are welcomed with a mimosa, then will sample Grand Marnier Cordon Rouge. Learn to shake and muddle drinks like the pros and sample Crepes Suzette and desserts au Grand Marnier. Monsieur Paul in France Pavilion, Saturdays beginning September 27, 2:30-4:00pm, $55 per person.
Party for the Senses-Held in the World ShowPlace Events Pavilion, this elegant party is perfect for foodies. Sample great food from famous chefs, 50 wines and beers and live entertainment.
General admission is $145, a main floor reserved table is $189, and a reserved table in the premium Wine View Lounge is $299. Reserved seats include a specialty cocktail and admission at 7:15.
2014: 10/4, 11, 18, 11/1. 7:30-10:00 pm
Party for the Senses featuring Disney Chefs from Around the World: Chefs will guide guests on a journey of culinary techniques from the United States, Europe, Asia and beyond. A variety of stations will be set up to offer samples of cuisine from around the world. World ShowPlace Events Pavilion, October 25, general admission - $149, main floor reserved table - $189 or Vine View Lounge - $299 per person.
Cheese Seminars at the Festival Center: Learn about cheese from experts and other industry professionals. The featured cheese will be paired with selected wines and introduced by a knowledgeable wine representative.
- English Cheeses & American Wines, Max McCalman, 9/20/14
- United States Cheese & Craft Beers, Max McCalman, 9/27/14
- French Cheeses & Wines, Erin Hedley, 10/4/14
- Spanish Cheeses & Wines, Max McCalman, 10/18/14
- United States Cheeses & Wines, David Gremmels, 10/25/14
- Italian Cheeses & Wines, Max McCalman, 11/1/14
- A Taste of Europe, Cheeses & Wines, Max McCalman, 11/8/14
2014: Saturdays, 10:00-11:30am. $79 per person.
3D Disney's Dessert Discovery at World ShowPlace Pavilion: This is a dessert lover's dream. You can sample a variety of desserts and cordials. You will also enjoy VIP viewing of IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth.
Cost is $59. Sweet Seats VIP seats are available for $99 (includes private table, early entry, specialty dessert, specialty beverage)
2014: 10/3, 10/10, 10/17 from 8:00-9:30pm
Food and Wine Pairings: You will learn about 3 regional wines with 3 tasting size portions of cuisines from select Epcot restaurants. The themes will vary according to location. Featured wineries and menu selections change daily.
2014: Tuesdays and Thursdays. Cost is $55.
French Regional Lunches: 4-course lunch inspired by the countryside of France.
Hibachi Experience - An interactive experience with six courses prepared at your table by Teppan Edo chefs, showcasing Japanese Teppan cooking techniques. Sake pairings will accompany each course. Teppan Edo, September 23, 20, October 7, 14, 21, 28 and November 4, 4:30-6:30pm, $120 per person.
Italian Food and Beer Pairing: 4-course menu featuring Italian dishes and craft beers. Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria, Tuesdays 1:30-3:30pm, $76 per person.
Italian Food and Wine Pairing: 4-course menu of Southern Italy's hearty dishes and regional wines. Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria, Thursdays 1:30-3:30pm, $83 per person.
Italian Regional Food and Wine Pairing Luncheon: This 4-course meal will showcase ingredients found across Italy and used in regional specialties. Tutto Gusto at Tutto Italia Ristorante, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, 12:00-2:30pm, $94 per person.
Mexican Tequila Lunch: Regional dishes from Mexico will be paired with a selection of tequila. La Hacienda de San Angel, Mexico Pavilion, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays 12:00-1:30pm, $75 per person.
Japanese Food & Wine Pairing: This 3-course Japanese dining event will showcase culinary techniques, creative dishes and a sake pairing for each course. Tokyo Dining in Japan, Thursdays, 3:30-4:45pm, $55 per person.
Parisian Breakfast: Enjoy a French breakfast at Chefs de France. Mimosa, freshly made baguettes, brioches, croissants, coffee, tea, hot chocolate and orange juice. The baguettes are made from scratch at Les Halles Boulangeries Patisserie. Chefs de France in France Pavilion, Saturdays 9:00-10:30am, $39 per person.
Sunday Mornings With... : A celebrated pastry chef or baker takes the stage to showcase and serve a plate brunch and dessert sampler. Sundays, $99 per person.
There will also be daily culinary demonstrations ($15), Mixology Seminars ($15), and Wine Seminars ($15).
The Signature Dinner is a meal with wine pairings. A Host Chef teams with a Representative from one of the hosting wineries who will present the dinner's wine. Prices are listed per person, plus tax, gratuity included. Theme park admission is not required, except for The Hollywood Brown Derby and Le Cellier Steakhouse.
- Narcoossee's: 9/27/14, 12:00pm, Dennis Thompson, $149
- Flying Fish Cafe: 9/27/14, 1:00pm, Tim Keating, $149
- Le Cellier Steakhouse: 9/30/14, 11:30am, Al Youngman, $109
- Jiko - The Cooking Place: 10/2/14, Jon O'Brien, $195
- The Hollywood Brown Derby: 10/2/14, Craig Schleider, $189
- The Dining Room at Wolfgang Puck Grand Cafe: 10/2/14, 6:30pm, Robert Leonardi, $110
- Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant: 10/2/14, 6:30pm, Kevin Dundon, $177
- Flying Fish Cafe: 10/8/14, 6:00pm, Tim Keating, $189
- Fulton's Crab House: 10/8/14, 6:30pm, Mark Boor, $100
- Le Cellier Steakhouse: 10/14/14, 11:30am, Al Youngman, $109
- The Hollywood Brown Derby: 10/16/14, 6:00pm, Craig Schleider, $189
- Flying Fish Cafe: 10/22/14, 6:00pm, Tim Keating, $189
- California Grill: 10/23/14, 6:30pm, Brian Piasecki, $279
- Jiko - The Cooking Place: 10/23/14, 6:00pm, Jon O'Brien, $195
- Victoria & Albert's: 10/24/14, 6:30pm, Scott Hunnel, $549
- The Wave...of American Flavors: 10/30/14, 6:30pm, Frank Brough, $159
- Flying Fish Cafe: 10/30/14, 6:00pm, Tim Keating, $189
- Flying Fish Cafe: 11/5/14, 6:00pm, Tim Keating, $189
- Portobello Country Italian Trattoria: 11/6/14, 6:30pm, Tony Mantuano, $100
- Narcoossee's: 11/8/14, 12:00pm, Dennis Thompson, $149
- back to top -
Epcot International Food & Wine Festival by the Numbers:
- More than 300 national and international wines
- A record 46 days long
- More than 76 kinds of international foods, each appetizer-sized portion priced $3-$8
- 160 of America’s most celebrated chefs and Walt Disney World chefs
- More than 300 wine and beer seminars
- More than 1,200 fireworks exploding each night over World Showcase Lagoon in “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth”
- 138 Eat to the Beat! concerts performed
- 33,000 bottles of wine and champagne
- 1.5 million sumptuous samplings throughout the festival
- 600 items tasted during VIP Chef Tours
- 300,000 wine servings
- 360,000 servings of beer
- 100,000 desserts
- More than 500 pounds of watermelon to be tasted at the 3D Disney’s Dessert Discovery parties.
- More than 5,000 pounds of lobster for Linda Bean’s Perfect Maine Lobster Rolls and Linda Bean’s Lobster Claw Cuddlers at the Hops & Barley marketplace plus Lobster and Scallop Fisherman’s Pie at the Ireland marketplace.
- Tables in Wonderland adds blackout dates for several restaurants - The Tables in Wonderland program offers Florida Residents, DVC members and Annual Passholders 20% off of all food and beverage purchases at the participating Disney restaurants.
- Information on Holiday sleigh rides at Fort Wilderness - This horse-drawn "sleigh" ride is a fun way to celebrate the season.
- Marketplace menus for Epot International Food & Wine Festival - List of menu items for the marketplaces set up around World Showcase.
- Rehab planned in November for Magic Carpets of Aladdin - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed 11/10 - 11/21/2014.
- Food & Wine Festival Special Dining Experiences released - Bookings for these experiences begin July 31.
- 10 Places to Wait Out a Thunderstorm at Walt Disney World
- Disney Castaway Cay Challenge added to Princess Half Marathon Weekend - Runners who are registered for any of the Disney races (5K or longer) during the Weekend have the option to complete the Disney Castaway Cay Challenge when sailing on the Disney Dream February 23-27.
- Fantasia Miniature Golf Course rehab planned off and on for the next two weeks - Gardens Course closed 7/22-7/25/2014, 7/28-8/1/2014, 8/4-8/8/2014. The Fairways will still be open.
- Blog - I Can Go The Distance: Deciding is one thing, registering is another
- Save up to 30% on a Room Only reservation at Walt Disney World! - Valid for stays most nights 10/4/14 - 11/25/14 and 11/29/14 - 12/23/14.
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit
- PBS plans Walt Disney biopic
- Release date set for 5th Pirates of the Caribbean film
- Man arrested at Typhoon Lagoon for molesting 4 teenage girls
- Standby line to be cut off in Anna and Elsa meet and greet
- Disney's second quarter injury report: 12-year-old boy cuts fingers on Pirates ride
- 30 years in prison for man who molested girl at SeaWorld
- Possible agreement reached between Disney and unions
- Disney's CEO Bob Iger honored as CEO of the Year by Chief Executive magazine
- Trattoria al Forno to replace Cat Cora's Kouzzina at Disney World
- Technical glitch causes Universal's Transformers ride to stall
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 12:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:00
9:00 - 7:00
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 8:00
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Epcot FW